International Sales Support Executive
Salary: £23-27K Basic Depending on Experience
Our client is a successful company that are enjoying a sustained period of growth, manufacturing an innovative range of 100% recyclable cardboard/paper based products including tables, screens, pallets, storage solutions etc. They have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service. This has been achieved due through a commitment to excellence. We are proud to be an integral part of our client's continuing success.
Due to continued expansion they now require an additional Sales Support Executive to join their team. Working as a part of a team you will be responsible for dealing with incoming export/international enquiries and;
*Qualify overseas enquiries by gathering basic information
* Act as a focal point of contact for overseas Distributors.
* Manage internal relationships and processes to ensure international enquiries, orders, and logistics are progressed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Make initial contact with potential overseas Distributors and prospects via telephone and email.
* Prepare written proposals and quotations in English and other languages.
* Translate various documents and materials from English to French & German.
* Manage relationships with freight forwarders
* Carry out research on subjects relevant to international operations and markets.
Our client is looking for strong team player with the desire to learn and forge a career, The right candidate will possess the following background and skills set;
*Experience in a similar client facing role
*Fluent in French and German
*Excellent interpersonal/rapport building skills
*Strong MS Office knowledge
*Good telephone manner
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.