**** This job has been archived. ***
Breakdown Engineer - Electrical Bias
Salary: c.£35K Basic + Overtime + Van
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. They are an Industrial Electrical Engineering out-sourcing company servicing an established client base in Print, Recycling, Packaging, Manufacturing and Farming industries. They provide an outstanding service for their clients for breakdowns, repairs, refurbishments, testing and maintenance
We are recruiting a highly motivated experienced Multi Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias to:
* Carry out electrical maintenance and repair on all site machinery and electrical equipment.
* Electrical and mechanical fault find.
* Provide temporary fix and permanent solutions to maintain their clients operation.
* Based in Rushden and supplying cover to surrounding areas, the position is varied and exciting with the opportunity to work on a wide range of machines.
* Their clients cannot afford to have lengthy gaps in production, and you will be required to think quickly and find a solution (sometimes temporary) to get them up and running with minimal delay.
* Excellent fault finding using electrical drawings to diagnose faults and carry out remedial action.
* Working knowledge of motors, conveyors, PLC's, Inverters, Drives, etc.
* Ability to read electrical drawings.
* Able to diagnose and repair mechanical problems.
* Experience across a wide variety of machinery.
* Be a problem solver, able to think on your feet to fix things
* Some fabrication work.
* Willing to work long hours when required.
Alternative Job Title - Multi Skilled Breakdown and Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Electrical Engineer, Breakdown Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Breakdown Engineer, Electromechanical, Multiskilled Shift Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Mechanical Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Breakdown Engineer, repairs, service engineer, field service engineer, Contractor
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.