**** This job has been archived. ***
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Graduate Sales Engineering, Sales for a Sub-Contract Manufacturer, Sales Trainee- Component Manufacture, BDM - Machine Shop Services, Product Executive - Close Tolerance Components, Sales Executive - Machined Components, Regional Sales Executive - Castings, Field Sales Executive - Engineering Services
SALARY: £25-30,000, + Commission
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. Due to their "can do attitude" they have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of their service and their most important component, the staff.
Due to continued success they now require an intelligent and passionate individual to help promote their machine shop/sub-contract manufacturing services. If you are looking for a long-term career with a stable and expanding company who like to nurture their staff then then read on.
Following a period of concerted inward investment they are now searching for an engineer with some sales experience to promote their machine services. You will be tasked with:
* Proactively developing profitable new business.
*Visiting potential Clients as required
* Increasing turnover and penetration within these new accounts.
* Promote the Client's services at the major trade shows, effectively converting the leads generated.
* Working closely with the Managing Director and the Manufacturing Manager to develop an effective marketing strategy.
The right candidate will possess the following skill set:
* Strong engineering background/knowledge in order to build credibility and rapport when speaking to potential Clients.
* A strong drive to succeed.
*Customer facing experience.
* Proactive attitude to securing sales.
* The desire to forge a career in an engineering sales environment.
This role is based in their Northamptonshire factory, so likely locations include:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.