**** This job has been archived. ***
Service Engineer - Flares & Burners
Salary: c. £35-37K basic (depending on experience) + Package, expected earnings in excess of £50K.
Alternative Titles: Combustion Start Engineer, Flare -Service Engineer, Process Burner -Repair Technician, Troubleshooting Engineer, Engineer - Petrochemical Industry, Service Engineers - Power Burners, Senior Engineer - Combustion Equipment, Thermal Oxidisers Engineer, Heat Exchange Engineer, PLC Engineer, PetroChem
Our Client are a Global leading manufacturer of combustion equipment to the petrochemical industry selling products, systems and site services worldwide. They have a market leading comprehensive product range includes thermal oxidizers, burners, flare systems and pollution control equipment. Their European HQ based near Stamford offers end-to-end combustion and environmental systems for the refinery, production, petrochemical, LNG, power, pharmaceutical and biogas industries in the EMEA Region.
Mana Search & Selection is proud to be acting as the retained consultant in their search for an exceptional Engineer to join their team working within the oil and gas industry. You will be responsible for:
* Undertaking on-site maintenance and trouble shooting.
* Starting -up/commissioning new combustion systems on-site.
* Programming PLC's
* Plant surveys.
* Training Client staff.
* Identify Aftermarket opportunities
* Work with combustion products and systems including burners, thermal oxidizers, flare systems and pollution control equipment.
The successful Multi-skilled Service Engineer will be a consummate professional with experience within a similar environment allied to the desire and ability to forge a career within a market leading organisation:
* Be a good multi-skilled Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
* Ideally have Instrumentation experience (although not essential).
* A working knowledge of PLCs
* Flare/burner knowledge
* Good academic background - minimum HND in a mechanical/electrical/chemical field
* It is vital that you are comfortable with considerable time working abroad - up to 200 nights pa.
* Comfortable working at heights/confined spaces/offshore.
* Well presented with excellent customer facing skills.
* Live within an hour of the office
Pension - 12%
Additional payment for being away - £30 + expenses
25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
Life Insurance - 4 times salary
Critical Illness Cover
Gym Membership - plus onsite gym
Employee Assistance Programme
Onsite Gym Facilities
This role is commutable from:
Mana Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
Key Words - DIT-MCO Wiring Integrity System - programming and test administration, Thermotron Electronic Stress Screening, Automated Test Equipment rack design support and assembly, electrical component research
Troubleshooting, Automated Test and Measurement, ESS testing, ATP development, Proposal Support, Interfacing with Technical Customers, Specing hardware, Integration
Combustion Equipment, Flare Gas Recovery, Flare System, Flare Rental, Elevated Flare, Smokeless Flare, Derrick Supported Flares, Ultra Low NOx Burner, Incinerators, Thermal Oxidizer, Service, Boiler Burner, Tail Gas Incinerator, Sulfur Equipment