**** This job has been archived. ***
BDM/Sales Executive - Engineering Services
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Field Sales Executive - Foundry Technology, Business Development Engineer - Component Manufacture, BDM - Machine Shop Services, Product Executive - Close Tolerance Components, UK Sales Executive - Machined Components, Regional Sales Executive - Castings, Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Covering the Midlands and East of England. Head office in Northamptonshire
PACKAGE: £32-35,000, OTE 1% commission on all new sales (uncapped) choice of brand new car on completion of 6 month probation period, contributory pension (4% employee, 8% Client), 25 days holiday + statutory Bank Holidays
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. For over 80 years our client has been successfully providing sub-contract engineering services Due to their "can do attitude" they have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of their service and their most important component, the staff.
They now have exciting new plans for development and growth that requires an exceptional business developer to promote the services of their machine shop and foundry. If you are looking for a long-term career with a stable and expanding company then read on.
Following a period of concerted inward investment they are now searching for a true Business Development Manager to promote their machining and foundry services in the Midlands and West of England. With £30M of equipment this is no ordinary "jobbing shop", they boast some machines unique in the UK giving them the capacity to manufacture both large and small close tolerance components. You will be tasked with:
* Proactively developing profitable ongoing business.
* Increasing turnover and penetration within existing accounts.
* Promote the Client's services at the major trade shows, effectively converting the leads generated.
* Working closely with the Manufacturing Manager to develop an effective marketing strategy.
The right candidate will possess the following skill set:
* Strong engineering background/knowledge in order to build credibility and rapport when speaking to potential Clients.
* A strong drive to succeed.
* The ability to sell a premium service.
* Proactive attitude to securing sales.
* The desire to assume responsibility and make a strategic difference.
This role may be Home Based (dependant on location) covering the Midlands and East of England with one day a week in their Kettering based HQ. So it is easily commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.