Customer Service Advisor
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Our client is a very well established provider of financial products.
The successful Customer Services Advisor will be required to do the following:
* Take inbound calls
* Giving quotes.
* Supporting customers.
* Handling complaints
* There will be an induction and training programme.
Be an important part of a fast-past, team-orientated and friendly environment
Our client is looking for strong Customer service applicants with the following experience and attributes:
* Previous customer services experience.
* The ability to work with databases and basic IT skills.
* Personal Confidence and Assertiveness.
* An excellent relationship builder
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* communication skills.
* A very organised team player with a genuine interest and a willingness to learn.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Customer Service Agent, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services Sales Administrator, Internal Account Advisor, Customer service Adviser, Internal Accounts
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in Customer Service Agent, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services Sales Administrator.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.