**** This job has been archived. ***
Automotive Production Engineer
Alternative Title - Engineer, Development Engineer, Product Engineer, Design Engineer, Senior Production Engineer
Salary: £25-£30K + Good package
Our client is an independent company that has carved itself a niche designing and supplying powertrain components (exhaust systems and other items) to OE automotive customers. Their reputation and expertise is such that several prestigious manufacturers utilise their services. We are proud to be an integral part of our client's continuing success which has resulted in a bulging order book and an imminent expansion to a new purpose designed production facility.
The successful candidate will work in a supportive team environment at their administration offices in Daventry. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will:
* Plan and set up new product production facilities on one or more sites
* Implement new product within the factory
Produce and maintain factory routings and SOPs
* Working closely with the quality department in production of release documentation including PPAP, PSW
* Working with the quality department in resolution of internal and external production issues as they arise.
Be instrumental in ongoing process and quality improvement within the factory.
Our client is looking for someone with:
* Experience in a production environment
* A team player with a "Can Do" attitude
* Good production and process knowledge
* Automotive experience preferred
* Good Mechanical Engineering knowledge - Degree (BEng Mechanical) or relevant experience
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Good communication skills
* Good MS Office skills
* Clean driving licence
In return, our client offers:
* Basic salary c £25,000 to £30,000
* Company pension scheme
* A generous 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
* Structured career development
This role is commutable from;
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. Catia 5, development, design, OEM, engineering development, development manager, automotive, manufacturing, CAD design, 3D CAD CAM software, CATIA V6, CATIA V5.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.