**** This job has been archived. ***
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
JOB SUMMARY: To provide emergency breakdown fixes and a broad range of planned preventive maintenance in a food processing factory.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Multi Skilled Breakdown and Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Electrical Engineer, Breakdown Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Breakdown Engineer, Electromechanical, Multiskilled Shift Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Mechanical Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Breakdown Engineer
Salary: £27-£30K + Plenty of Overtime at "time and a half"
Contract Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Hours of work: Shifts 6am to 3pm / 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. They have an established client base which has been built on their exceptional reputation gained over the last 40 years. If you are looking for a long-term career with a stable and expanding company, read on.
They are a well established bespoke food processing company who have built an excellent reputation for the quality of their products and service.
We are recruiting an experienced Multi Skilled Break Down Engineer:
* Carry out electrical maintenance and repair on all site machinery and electrical equipment.
* Emergency breakdowns.
* Electrical and mechanical fault find.
* Provide temporary fix and permanent solutions to maintain operation.
*Carry out planned preventative maintenance schedule
* Excellent fault finding skills
* Good electrical knowledge with the ability to read electrical drawings.
* Able to diagnose and repair mechanical problems.
* Experience across a wide variety of machinery.
* Be a problem solver, able to think on your feet to fix things. You will need a lot of common sense and be able to come up with solutions and ideas of your own.
* Be confident that you can resolve most problems on your own although you will have back up when required.
* Some fabrication work.
* Willing to work long hours when required.
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.