**** This job has been archived. ***
BDM - Sub-Contract Engineering Services
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: External Sales for a Sub-Contract Manufacturer, Business Development Engineer - Component Manufacture, BDM - Machine Shop Services, Product Executive - Close Tolerance Components, UK Sales Executive - Machined Components, Regional Sales Executive - Castings, Field Sales Executive - Foundry Technology
PACKAGE: £32-35,000, OTE £42,500K (uncapped), choice of brand new car, contributory pension (4% employee, 8% Client), free life assurance and 25 days holiday + statutory Bank Holidays
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. The manufacture of close tolerance components, from raw material, castings, fabrications and forgings for use in precision assemblies is their specialty. Small components are manufactured using a variety of vertical machining centres, horizontal and vertical lathes. Large components are manufactured using our twin pallet horizontal borer and other large milling and turning machine tools. They are proud to offer probably the UK's leading "one stop shop" for all your casting and machining needs.
Due to their "can do attitude" they have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of their service and their most important component, the staff.
They now have exciting new plans for development and growth that requires an exceptional business developer to promote the services of their machine shop and foundry. If you are looking for a long-term career with a stable and expanding company then read on.
Following a period of concerted inward investment they are now searching for a true Business Development Manager to promote their machine services. With £30M of equipment this is no ordinary "jobbing shop", they boast some machines unique in the UK giving them the capacity to manufacture both large and small close tolerance components. You will be tasked with:
* Proactively developing profitable new business throughout their Eastern Region (Newcastle to Leeds to London/Birmingham to Norwich).
* Increasing turnover and penetration within these new accounts.
* Promote the Client's services at the major trade shows, effectively converting the leads generated.
* Working closely with the Managing Director and the Manufacturing Manager to develop an effective marketing strategy.
The right candidate will possess the following skill set:
* Strong engineering background/knowledge in order to build credibility and rapport when speaking to potential Clients.
* A strong drive to succeed.
* The ability to sell a premium service.
* Proactive attitude to securing sales.
* The desire to assume responsibility and make a strategic difference.
This role is Home Based within UK with one day a week in their Kettering based HQ. Any living location on patch would be considered, so likely locations include:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.