JOB SUMMARY: We are recruiting for an experienced developer to work for an expanding digital marketing company.
SALARY: £30,000- £35,000 (dependent on experience)
* Company Pension Scheme
* Free on-site parking
The successful Web Developer will be required to:
* ASP.NET, MVC, NET, C#
* SQL, ideally T-SQL
* Understanding of browser compatibility issues
* Design, develop test and support web application projects
* Manage deadlines and work loads to drive on-time delivery project
* Develop web solutions using the best-of-breed technologies
Work with the product team to build new MVC websites, using Agile development methodology
responsive sites that meet their precise specifications
* Develop and integrate Web APIs to support the frontend sites and automate business processes
* Extend service APIs, by replacing legacy services, and creating service gateways for integration into the legacy
Our client is looking for strong Front-end Developer with the following experience:
* CSS skills are essential
* Experience of using script formwork such as Anglia or React
* In depth knowledge of HTML, JQuery, SASS.
* Experience of unit testing - Jasmine
* Experience of using GIT
* In-depth understanding of GRUNT or GULP or similar task runners
* Self-learner and up to date with modern technologies and practices
This role is commutable from: Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Stamford, Oakham, Uppingham, Deeping, Bourne, Spalding, Huntingdon, Corby, Werrington, Oundle, Chatteris, Grantham, Bourne, Spalding, St Ives, St Neots.
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Construction, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.