**** This job has been archived. ***
Multi Skilled Industrial Maintenance Electrician
JOB SUMMARY: To provide emergency breakdown fixes and fault finding across a broad range of manufacturing and industrial machinery.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Multi Skilled Breakdown and Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Electrical Engineer, Breakdown Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Breakdown Engineer, Electromechanical, Multiskilled Shift Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Mechanical Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Breakdown Engineer, repairs, service engineer, field service engineer, Contractor
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Good electrical and mechanical (80/20) fault finding and maintenance experience.
INDUSTRIES: Industrial, production, manufacturing, commercial
Multi Skilled Breakdown and Maintenance Electrician / Industrial Electrical Engineer
Salary: Expected earnings £35,000 to £45,000 (See below for details). A van and a phone are supplied.
Contract Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Hours of work: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday plus call-out rota
* Have experience in an industrial / engineering environment
* Pride in their engineering work (electrical and mechanical)
* Be a problem solver and be able to think on your feet.
* Be OK with out of hours rota and staying to get the job done.
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. They have an established client base which has been built on their exceptional reputation gained over the last 30 years. They now have exciting new plans for development and growth that will require a solid team. If you are looking for a long-term career with a stable and expanding company, read on.
They are an Industrial Electrical Engineering company in Print, Recycling, Packaging, Manufacturing and Farming industries. They provide an outstanding service for their clients for breakdowns, repairs, refurbishments, testing and maintenance.
We are recruiting a highly motivated experienced Multi Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias to:
* Carry out electrical maintenance and repair on all site machinery and electrical equipment.
* Attend emergency breakdowns on a three-week rota.
* Electrical and mechanical fault find.
* Provide temporary fix and permanent solutions to maintain their clients operation.
* Based in Rushden and supplying cover to surrounding areas, the position is varied and exciting with the opportunity to work on a wide range of machines.
* Their clients cannot afford to have lengthy gaps in production, and you will be required to think quickly and find a solution (sometimes temporary) to get them up and running with minimal delay.
* Excellent fault finding using electrical drawings to diagnose faults and carry out remedial action.
* Working knowledge of PLC's, Inverters, Drives.
* Preferably 17th Edition.
* Ability to read electrical drawings.
* Able to diagnose and repair mechanical problems.
* Experience across a wide variety of machinery.
* Be a problem solver, able to think on your feet to fix things. You will need a lot of common sense and be able to come up with solutions and ideas of your own.
* Be confident that you can resolve most problems on your own although you will have back up when required.
* Some fabrication work.
* Willing to work long hours when required.
Your basic will be between £30,160 per year depending on experience - You will earn +£40K. On call payments of £10 per 12 hour period when you are on the one week in three on call rota. In addition if you are called out whilst on call this will be paid at time and a half from 6pm to 12am and double time from 12am to 6am on a weekday and at weekends time and a half from 6am until 12pm Saturday and from 12pm Saturday through to Monday morning 6am will be paid at double time. A company phone and van will be provided for business use.
Deeping St James
Electrical breakdown engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, 16th edition, 17th edition, fault finding, route cause analysis, plcs, drives, invertors, inverters, electrical rewinds, rewinder, installation engineer, electrical drawings, diagrams, multi-skilled engineer, maintenance engineer
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.