**** This job has been archived. ***
QHSE Manager - Manufacturing
SALARY: £35-45K DOE
Our Client are an innovative and successful plastic recycling company with a history of success throughout Europe. They have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of their service due to constantly concentrating on delivering solutions that are tailored specifically to match their client's needs. We are proud to be helping them with their ongoing expansion within the UK.
Due to continual expansion we are now searching for an experienced Quality Health, Safety and environmental (QHSE) Manager to join our client's business. This is a challenging and interesting role with an equal split between H & S and Quality;
* Take responsibility for all Health & Safety on site. Including 4 production lines and a busy storage yard with considerable expansion to both imminent.
* You will be responsible for inspecting all incoming and outgoing goods,
* Grading and auditing all suppliers, making sure they maintain a high-quality standard.
You will need to be an experienced QHSE person that wants to be an integral part of the senior management team of a growing organisation. This role is vital to their strategic development, as such you will possess;
* The ability to devise and deliver a Health & Safety policy across a manufacturing site.
* NEBOSH Qualification
* Experience of building Quality Assurance Procedures
* Knowledge of ISO 9001/BRC
* Ideally be a Chartered Quality Institute Professional/Member and/or IOSH
* Experience of training employee
* An ethical approach to business
Alternative Titles: Quality Health, Safety and environmental (QHSE) Manager, QHSE, Supply QHSE, Quality Manager, Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, QHSE Manager, QHSE Adviser, QHSE Advisor, Quality Manager, Supply Adviser, Supply Advisor.
This role is commutable from:
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.