**** This job has been archived. ***
Global Service Engineer - Oil & Gas
Location: UK Wide
Salary: c. £45K basic (negotiable depending on experience) + Package
Our Client are a Global leading manufacturer of combustion equipment to the petrochemical industry selling products, systems and site services worldwide. They have a market leading comprehensive product range includes thermal oxidizers, burners, flare systems and pollution control equipment. Their European HQ based near Stamford offers end-to-end combustion and environmental systems for the refinery, production, petrochemical, LNG, power, pharmaceutical and biogas industries in the EMEA Region. When you are not travelling you will be based at home.
Mana is proud to be acting on our Clients behalf in their search for an exceptional International Field Service Engineer to join their team working within the oil and gas industry. You will be responsible for:
* Undertaking on-site maintenance and trouble shooting.
* Starting -up/commissioning new combustion systems on-site.
* Plant surveys.
* Training Client staff.
* Identify Aftermarket opportunities
* Work with combustion products and systems including burners, thermal oxidizers, flare systems and pollution control equipment.
The successful Multi-skilled Service Engineer will be a consummate professional with experience within a similar environment allied to the desire and ability to forge a career within a market leading organisation:
* Be a good multi-skilled Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
* Ideally have Instrumentation experience (although not essential).
* A working knowledge of PLCs
* Combustion/Flare/burner knowledge
* Good academic background - minimum HND in a mechanical/electrical/chemical field
* It is vital that you are comfortable with considerable time working abroad - up to 200 nights pa.
* Comfortable working at heights/confined spaces/offshore.
* Well presented with excellent customer facing skills.
* Live within an hour of the office
Pension - 12%
Additional payment for being away
25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
Life Insurance - 4 times salary
Critical Illness Cover
Gym Membership - plus onsite gym
Employee Assistance Programme
Onsite Gym Facilities
Alternative Titles: Combustion Start Engineer, Flare -Service Engineer, Process Burner -Repair Technician, Troubleshooting Engineer, Engineer - Petrochemical Industry, Service Engineers - Power Burners, Senior Engineer - Combustion Equipment, Thermal Oxidisers Engineer, Heat Exchange Engineer, PLC Engineer, PetroChem
Mana Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
Key Words - DIT-MCO Wiring Integrity System - programming and test administration, Thermotron Electronic Stress Screening, Automated Test Equipment rack design support and assembly, electrical component research
Troubleshooting, Automated Test and Measurement, ESS testing, ATP development, Proposal Support, Interfacing with Technical Customers, Specing hardware, Integration
Combustion Equipment, Flare Gas Recovery, Flare System, Flare Rental, Elevated Flare, Smokeless Flare, Derrick Supported Flares, Ultra Low NOx Burner, Incinerators, Thermal Oxidizer, Service, Boiler Burner, Tail Gas Incinerator, Sulfur Equipment
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.