**** This job has been archived. ***
Chartered Structural Engineer
SALARY: c.£50K - Supportive environment
Our client, a multi-disciplined Structural Engineering consultancy, have carved a strong niche for themselves. They are recognised as one of the UK's preeminent consultancies for dealing with complex and sensitive projects - with a specialism in façade engineering.
Based from their offices in Rutland, the successful Candidate will be required to simultaneously work on an eclectic mix of projects in a variety of arenas to;
* Play a leading part in the delivery of a wide range of building projects from inception to completion
* Attend site projects and design team meetings
* Create, develop and maintain strong working relationships with highly valued clients
* Lead projects independently on a range of contracts
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate possessing the desire to further develop their career within a Civil/Structural Engineering practice. The right person will have the following experience:
*Hold, or working towards MIStructE / MICE / AMIStructE / AMICE or equivalent
* Possess at least 5 years' experience within a UK based engineering consultancy
* Possess experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Think creatively and logically to resolve design challenges
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
This particular role includes people with experience in: Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Senior Structural Engineer, Assistant Structural Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, Assistant Civil Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Civil/Structural Engineer. Stress Engineer, Architectural Technician, Assistant Engineer (Structural), Design Engineer (Civils), Structural Consultant, Architectural Engineer, Design Engineer (Structural),
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.