Customer Service Advisor - Contract position
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000
CONTRACT TYPE: SIX MONTH CONTRACT
HOURS: 08:30 - 17:00 or 0900 - 1730. PLUS Saturday 08.30 - 16.00 at least once a month.
Our Northamptonshire-based client is a very well established and sizeable major manufacturer of packaging products. Their turnover is £100m+ and have four sites in the UK.
The successful Customer Service Advisor/ Internal Account Advisor will be required to do the following:
* Book orders by agreed lead times, telephone calls, all aspects of complaints, new enquiries, stock control and forecasting, product sample requests, dealing with artwork, paperwork for ordering tooling and stereo's. Ensuring all of these are dealt with and resolved in a prompt and efficient manner.
* To establish and maintain solid working relationships with Customers by understanding their specific needs.
* Proactively inform Customers on shorts & non-deliveries & deal with appropriately.
* Use of varying systems including ESP, Internal Intranet & CRM.
* Liaise with Planning/Production & Logistics, Graphics / Structural / Estimating / Technical & Management departments.
* Liaising with Key Account Managers to ensure smooth running of Customer Accounts.
* Monitoring stock levels for Customers and introduce new stock lines in conjunction with Management guidelines, displaying a pro-active approach to stock forecasting.
* There will be an induction and training programme. You also be expected to come into the office once a month on a Saturday from 8.30 to 16.00.
* This is a six-month contract and is likely to be extended.
Our client is looking for strong Customer service applicants with the following experience and attributes:
* A very organised team player with a genuine interest and a willingness to learn.
* You can work with little supervision as you will have the freedom to act: guided by precedent and clearly defined procedures.
* The ability to cope with frequent unpredictable interruptions, which may lead to a change in task.
* Personal Confidence and Assertiveness.
* A problem Solver and a decision Maker.
* An excellent relationship builder
* Customer Services Experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to exercise judgement when dealing with a range of customers and colleagues.
* Knowledge of a range of software programs, including Outlook and Access, including the full Microsoft Office Suite.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Customer Service Agent, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services Sales Administrator
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in Customer Service Agent, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services Sales Administrator.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.