**** This job has been archived. ***
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Our client are a land development agency offering estate management advice to landowners and acting as agents in the buying and selling of land. They have vastly experienced staff and are now expanding their team.
The successful Administrator will be required to do the following:
* Audio type letters, emails, reports, tenders and presentations.
* Creating excel schedules and assisting in the preparation of budgets.
* Reception duties including answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
* Photocopying, scanning, printing, and electronic filing.
* Invoicing using Xero.
* Assist with the management of the office as required on a day-to-day basis including facilities management and ordering stationery.
* Diary management.
* Ensure the smooth running of the office.
Our client is looking for strong Administrator applicants with the following experience and attributes:
* Audio typing skills.
* Good general knowledge of Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel skills would be an advantage.
* Professional telephone manner
* Ability to work across multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
* Ability to act on own initiative.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Possess a generally positive outlook and enjoy working within a progressive team.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Administrator, PA, Office Manager, Administration Officer, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Audio Typist
This role is commutable from:
Tilton On the Hill
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in Administrator, PA, Office Manager, Administration Officer, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Audio Typist.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.