**** This job has been archived. ***
Mechanical Site Fitter - Waste Water
Our client, established for nearly 50 years, is one of the UK's leading organisations in their specialist field of design, manufacture, supply and construction of purpose-built treatment plants for municipal sewage and industrial waste water applications. They have achieved this by continually investing in a well trained and motivated workforce who are the key to their success.
The successful candidate, after training, will be responsible for;
* Servicing and maintaining a range of treatment plants and pump stations
* Servicing and maintaining a range of air and submersible pumps
* On site fault finding and problem solving
* Installing a range of treatment plants and pump stations
* Working with sewage and treated final effluent
* Driving to a wide range of sites across the UK with some overnight stays
* Operating a wide range of plant and equipment from hand tools to excavators
Our client is looking for a practical person who is comfortable working in the environment. Full training will be provided for the right candidate. You must be;
* Experienced working with mechanical tools
* Comfortable working outside
* Flexible team player - occasional overnight stops will be required
* Full driving license
SALARY: £25-35K Depending on experience
Ideal living locations include:
Deeping St James
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Site Fitter - Wastewater, Site Engineer - Pumps, Maintenance Fitter - Wastewater
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.