Office Manager/Admin Team Leader
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 & Package
Our Market Harborough based client is one of the world's preeminent organisations in their specialist field of designing and delivering turnkey health care facilities predominantly in the Third World. They have earned a deserved reputation for developing and delivering innovative solutions to complex social infrastructure challenges. They have achieved this by continually investing in a well trained and motivated workforce who are the key to their success.
The successful candidate, as part of the Purchasing and Equipment Team, will be responsible for managing the administration support to the Purchasing Team. Duties will include;
* Managing small Admin Team
* Take responsibility for the Request for Quotation process
* Liaising with internal stakeholders
* Tracking supplier quotes
* Maintaining project files
* Get involved in projects at a strategic level
Our client is looking for an experienced and professional Administration manager possessing the following attributes;
* Experience managing/supervising a team
* Strong in Excel
* Confident communicator - used to dealing with suppliers
* Strategic approach
* Background of working in the healthcare sector or in a medical environment desirable but not essential
* Experience in liaising with suppliers
* Desire to build a career within a market leading organisation
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Admin Manager- Purchasing Biomedical, Purchasing Administration Supervisor Medical Equipment, Purchasing Admin Manager
LOCATION: Market Harborough/Corby Area
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.