**** This job has been archived. ***
Project Engineer/Manager - Sound & Lighting Systems
Location: Guildford - considerable UK & international travel
Alternative Title: Theatre Systems Project Manager, Project Engineer - Hotel Lighting, TV Studio/Film Sound and Lighting Project Manager
Salary: £30-40K Basic + Car + Pension.
Our client are a well established company who over the last 25 years have carved a niche as the UK's acknowledged market leaders in the professional installation of Sound and Lighting for a wide range of performance and commercial venues such as Theatres,Conference & Convention Centres, Concert Halls, Schools, Colleges/Universities, Hotels, and General Public areas. Due to their "can do attitude" they have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of both their service and, their most important component, the staff.
They now require an experienced Project Engineer/Manager - Sound & Lighting Systems will involve the successful applicant in the overall managing of Projects from concept to completion including:
* Completing of tenders
* Site/Project surveys
* System lay-out Designs
* Continually liaising with Clients
* The management of installation teams
* Attending site meetings
* Testing/commissioning of installed systems
* Operating within set/agreed budgets
* Both UK and International travel
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer/Manager - Sound & Lighting Systems with the following qualities:
* Knowledge of Theatre/ Studio Lighting and/or Sound
* Projects/installation experience
* Experience and/or a Qualification in electrics/electronics
* An ability to read/understand Architects, Consultants, and Main Contractors drawings
* The ability to test, commission and programme installed systems
* The ability to use AutoCAD
* An ambition/willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.