**** This job has been archived. ***
Business Development - Sub-Contract Manufacturing
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Field Sales Executive - Foundry Technology, Business Development Engineer - Component Manufacture, BDM - Machine Shop Services, Product Executive - Close Tolerance Components, UK Sales Executive - Machined Components, Regional Sales Executive - Castings
LOCATION: Covering the UK from its base in Northamptonshire
PACKAGE: £32-35,000, OTE £47K (uncapped), choice of brand new car, contributory pension (4% employee, 8% Client), 25 days holiday + statutory Bank Holidays
We are proud to be an integral part of our client's growth plans over the coming years. They have been established for well over a century, becoming the acknowledged market leaders in their field. Due to their "can do attitude" they have gained a deserved reputation for the quality of their service and their most important component, the staff.
They now have exciting new plans for development and growth that requires an exceptional business developer to promote the services of their machine shop and foundry. If you are looking for a long-term career with a stable and expanding company then read on.
Following a period of concerted inward investment they are now searching for a true Business Development Manager to promote their machine services. With £30M of equipment this is no ordinary "jobbing shop", they boast some machines unique in the UK giving them the capacity to manufacture both large and small close tolerance components. You will be tasked with:
* Proactively developing profitable ongoing business throughout the UK.
* Increasing turnover and penetration within existing accounts.
* Promote the Client's services at the major trade shows, effectively converting the leads generated.
* Working closely with the Operations Director to develop an effective marketing strategy.
The right candidate will possess the following skill set:
* Strong engineering background/knowledge in order to build credibility and rapport when speaking to potential Clients.
* A strong drive to succeed.
* The ability to sell a premium service.
* Proactive attitude to securing sales.
* The desire to assume responsibility and make a strategic difference.
This role is Home Based within UK with one day a week in their Kettering based HQ. So any UK living location would be considered, however, it is easily commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.